Cornrows & Touch Up Pricing
Cornrows & Touch Up
The pricing depends on how long you want the braids. The duration depends on the size and length evergreen time 4-5 hours.
Cornrows & Touch Up Prices
The hair is not included in the prices. How long does the braiding take? It depends on the size and length of the braids. Also, if you have a portion of your hair shaved like a Mawhak, there will be a small discount. We can tell you the amount when we see your hair.
- 2 Cornrows > $40
- 3 cornrows > $50
- 4 cornrows > $60
- 5 cornrows > $65
- Invisible cornrows > $180
- French braids with extension > $65 and up depends on the design and style
- Ghana Braids > $50 and up
- Just cornrows for sew in or wig > $50
- Just cornrows for crochet > $50
- 2 big Ghana braids/ goddess braids > $50
- 3, big Ghana /Goddess braids > $60
- 4 & 6 big Ghana /Goddess braids > $70-80
- 7- 9 big Ghana/goddess braids > $80-100
- 10 to 12 big Ghana/goddess braids > $100-130
- 17 big Ghana/goddess braids > $130 and up
- Trible Ghana braids/combination braids/Ghana Braids with singles/twist braids > $150 and up
- Lemonade Braids/Beyonce Braids > $85 and up
- Cornrows don’t last as long as singles do. Depending on your hair type, it can last 2- 4 weeks maximum.
- Fulani/Tribal Braids $130 and up
DEPENDING ON BRAIDS OR TWISTS SIZE : this price may change depending on your size and length.
- $50 for 2 front rows 1 back for medium size and length
- $50 for 2 front rows 2 back for medium size and length
- $80 for 3 front rows 1 back
- $90 for 3 front rows 2 back
- $100 for 4 front rows and 2 back